Snow is in the forecast this September!
Learn at the conference and enjoy exhibits of some of the latest equipment and technologies for the snow and ice management industry.
- A single-day trade show featuring the latest snow and ice equipment, technology and services from 26 exhibitors
- Education sessions (paid registration) with topics coving industry trends, slip-and-fall insurance, salt and liquids and more.
- A chance to hear what Landscape Ontario and the committee's efforts are with respect to the push for legislative change around slip and fall claims.
- Lunch provided to conference attendees.
- Face-to-face opportunities with leading-edge vendors at the trade show.
- Outdoor demos for conference attendees.
- Trade show only passes available at no cost.
- Prize draw at the end of the day.
Who Should Attend
- Snow and ice removal contractors
- Municipal snow and ice managers
- Commercial and multi-unit residential property managers
- Snow removal business owners and managers
- Technical staff
Pricing and Registration
|Please note the conference portion of the event it SOLD OUT!|
|Click here to register for the FREE Trade Show
(Trade Show Hours: 8:00 - 3:30 p.m.)
Exhibit Space (SOLD OUT) & Sponsorship Opportunities
Agenda & Speakers
|11:15 a.m - 11:45 p.m.|
Salt Callibration Workshop & DemoDan Booth - BP Landscaping
|11:45 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Lunch | View Exhibits
|1:00 p.m. - 1:45 p.m.|
Salt Shortage Panel Discussion - How did you deal with the salt shortage (The New Normal)Tony Giammichele - Big Green Property Services Ltd
Jon Agg - Pristine Property Maintenance Ltd
Leo Varlese - Reliable Care
|1:45 p.m. - 2:15 p.m.|
Liquid Deicing - a sustainable replacement for traditional applicationDion Sararus - Dundee Nursery
|2:15 p.m. - 2:40 p.m.|
Being Smart About Salt - The Use of Liquid De-icersPaul Johnson - County of Wellington
|2:40 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.|
|Networking Break | View Exhibits
|3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.|
Commercial Vehicle SafetyCorbin Ouwendyk - Halton Police Services
Prize Draw | Closing Remarks | Exhibits Close
|Event & Sponsorship Information||Exhibitor Information|